Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Thursday, February 05, 2009

My MWC schedule is now full

My thanks to all the various AR people who've been in touch with me over the past few weeks.

My diary in Barcelona is now completely solid with meetings and briefings, so please refrain from additional offers in order to save ourselves wasted time.

(Obvious exceptions made for people who either want to spend money with me, or for invitations to really good parties or dinners)

I'll also be at eComm in San Francisco from 3-5 March, so if you have any representatives there you'd like me to talk to, let me know.

No comments: