Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Friday, February 27, 2009

Next week at eComm

Apologies for the slow posting of late - I've been utterly buried in a number of projects, plus MWC in Barcelona last week, leaving me less time to blog.

Next week, however, should be different. I'm away in San Francisco, for a mix of briefings, client meetings and, above all, eComm.

It's been a little while since I scrutinised the eComm website and agenda. I've just looked at it, and I'm staggered by the lineup that Lee Dryburgh has put together. It's going to be 3 days of bombardment by a fantastically diverse set of speakers, with background in everything from spectrum policy to social networks.

I'm speaking about the impending API overload in mobile - trying to reconcile the various operator initiatives, GSMA OneAPI, OMTP BONDI, smartphone OS's, assorted web services and so on.

I'll also try and blog about some of the more interesting companies that I see at the event, so stay tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dean

Could you post the script of your speech about API here? thanks

Dean Bubley said...

Hi

I don't use scripts for my presentations, but I'll write up my thoughts on this, either in this thread or a separate post

Dean